Do your mobile device users know who to contact for device troubleshooting? Who should they contact if they want to add a feature to their phones? How can you guarantee that an employee isnâ€™t intentionally breaking his/her phone every six months in order to obtain the latest mobile model? Are your employees required to use multiple channels to support their mobile devices? Would your employees be more efficient if your organization could:
- Use a single point of contact for pre-determined wireless help desk calls
- Process tickets for new activations, upgrades, transfers, suspensions, disconnections, rate plan changes, accessories, and cost center changes
- Interact with well-trained support analysts with extensive product expertise
- Rely on an experienced third party to resolve common wireless problems
- We streamline the help-desk experience for all users and provide a cost-effective option for delivering support.
- Reduced wireless expenses through automation, centralized administration and compliance with corporate mobile policies
- Drill-down reports on mobile usage, variances, vendor detail and trending